Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nicole + Ray


Nicole has been my friend all the way back to middle school days. I was ecstatic when an opportunity opened up and I was able to be at her wedding behind the camera photographing it. It was nice to travel down memory lane for a few hours and see her and the rest of her family. Nicole and Ray's wedding was flawless, minus the very little rain we did get. Rains good luck, right? Although what you won't see in pics is Nicole running barefoot through the parking lot to avoid the rain after her bride/groom shots. I can still remember her clearly whipping off the shoes and making a mad dash ;) Congratulations Nicole and Ray, I'm glad I was able to be a part of your day and wish you many, many years of happiness. Now get making some babies so we can photograph them, too :)




0 comments: