Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mini-sessions

Ok, so I'm a little behind in posting...ok, maybe a lot behind. My excuse? Moving 650 miles from Charlotte, NC to Michigan. I'm missing Charlotte, but am loving all the shooting opportunities with my good friend, Jessica, I get while being in Michigan. We frequently second for each other's weddings and when I was in town (before I got the job and knew I'd be moving :)) we wanted another opportunity to share time behind the camera. This is what started our now known "mini-sessions." Mini-sessions are when we offer a one or two day event where we can discount rates for clients to come out and have a photo session. Our first one together was a success. We booked the entire day and it seemed to go off without a hitch. Flawless so this has now started a series, which I'll get to in a later post. But for now enjoy some of my favorites from the June mini-session :)

0 comments: