Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christyn + Scott [Wedding Day]

You may recall Christyn and Scott's engagement shoot, if not take a look at the top of my blog page. They are such a fun, loving couple that I've grown very close to over the months leading to their wedding. Christyn is not only a co-worker, but also a dear friend.

Their wedding was held at the gorgeous Wild Dunes resort in Isle of Palms, SC. Then their reception was held the next day at Christyn's mom's house in Belmont, NC. We lucked out with gorgeous weather for their December wedding. Saturday had a backdrop of an ocean while Sunday we enjoyed lakeside views. Both days were absolutely gorgeous and went flawless. Here are some of my favorite shots from their big day. I adore this couple and am so happy to be sharing this finally with you. Enjoy :)




4 comments:

Blake said...

LOVE it! These photos are amazing! Kudos!

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

lbe photography never ceases to amaze me, such amazing talent. I know when I get married who will handling the photography -

Anonymous said...

Amazing talent with the photography, but the boot thing is a little tacky.