Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Christyn & Scott – Love Shoot

I was so excited to do this shoot. Christyn is a co-worker/friend of mine and we have talked in prior months on if she were ever to find the man of her dreams and get engaged I would shoot her wedding...weeks later she did just that. Now only knowing each other for a few months they are getting married in December, and they are the cutest couple. Their love for each other just glows in these photos and I was so happy to be a part of this for them. I'll be photographing their wedding in Charleston this December so can't wait for that either! Another aspect I'm excited for is designing their invitations, this has been something I've wanted to do for awhile and love that they are giving me the opportunity to start with them. Anyways enjoy these shots, they are absolutely adorable!





0 comments: